Sawers & Levonpera is licensed to legally execute all conveyancing transactions in New South Wales. All conveyancing services are provided to our clients by our highly qualified, experienced and professional team of Licensed Conveyancers and support staff.
Sawers & Levonpera provide comprehensive and timely advice at all stages of a conveyancing transaction whether the client is buying or selling vacant land, residential, rural or commercial property with Torrens Title, Old System Title, or Strata or Community Title.
- Competitive FIXED FEE for every transaction (provided to the client in a Fee For Service Agreement when the matter commences)
- Disbursements (property searches, title transfer etc) AT COST. These disbursement costs are determined by the nature of the property being sold or purchased.
- A competitive FIXED FEE for all transactions
- Cost appraisals of disbursements such as searches, registration fees and stamp duty
- Preparation and review of Contracts for Sale of Land
- FREE Contract review including Auction Contract advice
- Arrangement of Deposit Bond Guarantees through Deposit Power
- Advice and processing of applications for First Home Owner benefits
- Liaision with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, mortgage documentation, discharge of mortgage preparation and booking settlements
- Formalisation of mortgage documentation
- Assistance with transactions involving property developments and subdivisions
- Assistance with ordering of Pest and Building Inspections, Strata Records Inspections, Survey Reports and Building Certificates
- Liaision with property inspectors, local councils and statutory bodies
- Provision of mobile services for appointments in your home as necessary
- Convenient after hours appointments, including weekends, are included in our FIXED FEE